You need to install Chrome v81 and turn off updates to use 4k views v5.6 and earlier.
Chrome v81 64-bit or 32-bit download:
There are different ways to turn off Chrome automatic updates . Updates are of great importance in terms of security, before sharing them all with you, it is useful to consider this.
Method 1: Services.msc
- First, let's press the keys win + r .
- Next, let's open the Run window and type the services.msc command here and press ENTER .
3. Go to Google Update Service "gupdatem" and right click and click on properties .
4.Ekr career dominating the Startup Type to select Circuit external change as OK 'to'll print it.
5. Let's disable both " gupdatem " and " gupdate ".
6.Chrome automatic update will be disabled.
Method 2: Program Files
- First, let's say C: / Program Files / Google / Update.
- Let's delete the Chrome Update file in the folder.
- Chrome will no longer update automatically.
Note 1: When you want to find out the version of Chrome you are using, you can find the version by opening a blank Chrome page and typing chrome: // help / instead of the address above.
Note 2: As we mentioned above, automatic Google Chrome updates are very important. Because when the security vulnerability is revealed, Chrome prevents them, but when you turn off Chrome updates, a security vulnerability may occur.
We explained the Google chrome update shutdown process. If you come across an error, please let us know in the comments, and we'll try to help.